Important PTCOG 59 Update – Call for Abstracts & New Online Dates
The 59th Annual Conference of the Particle Therapy Co-Operative Group will now be held from Friday to Tuesday June 4-7, 2021.
This meeting will be at an online (and possibly a hybrid) meeting. It will feature live presentations and recorded materials on demand for registered participants. While a hybrid or live national opportunity is being reviewed it still remains too early to confirm any plans in this regard.
The Organizers of PTCOG 59 have collected and reviewed valuable feedback from the Online 2020 meeting and suggest participants working on the following program:
- A full 4-day program with multiple tracks allowing original and seminal scientific and educational content
- Opportunities for young investigators to present their work.
- Plenty of time with appropriate technology outside of the scientific program to allow for improved networking opportunities
- Discussion forums with key topics and question on themes provided to initiate improved discussions
- Sufficient time, including dedicated time, to visit the exhibitions and interact with our industry partners
- Inclusion of the PTCOG Steering Committee, Sub Committee and support meetings
- Some cultural and social activities
The online abstract submission form will be available by the end of January, 2021 if not before and the submission deadline is expected to be toward the end of February. Submission guidelines and final topics will also be shared in the coming weeks.
For more information, please visit PTCOG’s official website www.ptcog59.org.